Monday, June 18, 2012

Rule #1

Rule number one: never leave the house without a camera.  I'm not the greatest at following this rule, but I am getting better.  Saturday, I decided to do a little shopping.  I was just going to Target to pick up a few things, but the little voice in my head said, grab a camera Kirsten.  You never know what you might find out there.  I felt a little silly, but I grabbed it on my way out nonetheless.  On my drive home, while stuck waiting on a train, I happened to see a sign for a free antique car, and airshow. I had just picked up a bunch of expired Fuji Velvia 100F film, and was eager to see what it might do. Soooo, I followed the sign out to the Academy of Model Aeronautics and shot around for a bit. These aren't great, but I had fun, thanks to the little voice reminding me to follow rule number one.








No comments:

Post a Comment